Pre-requisites: Candidates must have successfully passed the CSCS Health, Safety and Environment touchscreen test within the past two years.
– Days One to Two: Theory training
– Day Three: CPCS theory and practical tests
Who Should Attend?
Those who will have responsibility for manoeuvring vehicles on, off and within busy sites or premises. We can tailor this course to your company’s specific requirements.
– To prepare delegates to recognise the importance of accepting and dispersing vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
– Recognise the significant risks and be able to give clear and precise signals to vehicles.
– Accident Statistics
– Vehicle/Pedestrian Management
– Practical Exercise
– Classroom based tutorials and discussion
– Hands on practical exercises.
Methods of Assessment:
– Verbal/Written theory assessment
– Practical assessment