We can conduct professional fire risk assessment for your workplace and premises which will outline the risks and hazards along with control measures that must be in place to ensure compliance with current guidelines and legislation. M2HSE will visit your premises and will provide you with comprehensive fire risk assessments at competitive rates.
Every business owner and employer must be able to demonstrate the following:
· All fire risks have been assessed and the results recorded with written fire risk assessments.
· Records to show that fire fighting equipment has been provided, properly maintained and regularly inspected.
· An Emergency Action Plan has been written, confirmed and published.
· Staff have received fire training in the use of equipment & procedures in the event of fire.
· There are adequate means of fire detection, warning systems and escape routes in place to allow people to leave the building safely.
· Action plans have been formulated and signed off to indicate proposed completion dates and actual completion dates.