· SSIP accreditation advice
SSIP Accreditation is an umbrella body for Health and Safety accreditation schemes such as CHAS, Constructionline, Safe Contractor, SMAS, Acclaim and others. Once accredited with an individual SSIP member you fulfil the requirements for joining any of the other member schemes saving you time and money if you need to join other SSIP schemes.
SSIP Accreditation – when & why?
· You won a contract and need to be accredited before being allowed on site?
· You need to provide evidence of having access to a health and safety Competent Person?
· You are struggling with providing the evidence requested by the accreditation body?
· Have you already applied for accreditation and been rejected?
Most clients now ask for accreditation as part of the tendering process or worse still, you’ve won a contract and then realise you need to be accredited before your client lets you on site. This need to demonstrate credibility goes higher up the chain too as your clients need to show their clients that they are employing competent sub-contractors vetted to a SSIP standards.
M2HSE can assist and advice you in the application process for CHAS, Constructionline, Safe Contractor or any other SSIP accredited scheme. We will work with you from start to finish to understand the individual needs of your business and provide a bespoke solution to maximise the chances of a successful application.